- You'll be The Orchard's inaugural College Marketing Representative in New Orleans and will be laying down the groundwork in your market by creating and maintaining a local Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram account that promotes the artists you’ll be working with, utilizing digital assets that are supplied to you.
- Create and drive awareness of our artists by liaising with and building relationships with influencers in your markets such as: your college radio station, DJs, campus groups, greek organizations, college newspaper and local sites/rags to exploit all opportunities for exposure such as reviews, radio plays and interviews
- Research & attend local and campus events that will best facilitate the promotion of our artists
- Research appropriate online sites, forums, networks for the target market for each artist
- Perform stock checks in local record stores
- Take posters and various promotional items to record stores, lifestyle shops and to areas around campus
- Attend competitive shows to hand out schwag
- Attend our artists shows to hand out promotional tools and get feedback
- Write a detailed report on your marketing & promotions accomplishments every 2 weeks, submitting photos of your physical marketing efforts and screenshots of your digital marketing efforts
- Maintain a local hit-list that contains contact information for key influencers, businesses, campus organizations, radio stations, etc. that you work with during your time as a College Marketing Representative
- You will gain real world music industry and marketing experience that will be a great addition to your resume.
- An opportunity to express your creativity in your concert/album reviews, as well as while brainstorming promotional ideas for various artists
- Access to inside information that will improve your marketing outreach
- Free ticket(s) into our artists’ shows & possible meet and greet passes
- Build valuable relationships within your local music industry
+ many more!