Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Sony Music is looking for Junior-Level Digital Content Creator with a focus on short form video and animation, as well as illustration. If interested, you will be creating content for a wide range of high profile artists across multiple genres including social posts, lyric/pseudo videos, and other promotional material. You will be working in a fast-paced, daily deadline-driven environment in a creative-focused marketing team. This is a full-time position. Please include your portfolio and/or reel links.
-Creating motion design for interactive experiences across artist's social platforms including 2D/3D animations and digital experiences.
-Develop lyric/pseudo videos, and other promotional material
- Work closely with marketing and content teams
- 1-3 years’ experience working within an agency or digital publication setting, music industry a huge plus.
- Understanding and knowledge of social media platforms and their specifications
- Keen design eye with attention to typography
- Fluent in most of Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut/Premiere Pro
- Illustration and character animation skills
- A love for music