The music world is plugged in. Online, we encounter fresh new artists and listen to their music, we watch our favorite music videos, we find out concert dates, and we interact with music fans and musicians. Leading country music company Sony Music Nashville is looking for a creative, detailed, and innovative professional who can help us make a direct impact on our artists’ sales and success in the online world.
* Are you aware of, involved with, and curious about the latest technology trends in digital media?
* Have you had success developing creative online marketing campaigns and managing social media platforms?
* Do you enjoy analyzing data to help you better understand consumers’ digital behavior?
* Do you have some technical skills such as HTML coding, Photoshop and video editing?
* Are you a highly organized worker who can keep up with many small details in the midst of a large project?
If so, then consider this rewarding position in our marketing department!
The Manager of Digital Strategy will be part of a team responsible for implementing digital strategy and revenue-generating campaigns for a roster of country music artists. We are looking for an individual who wants to take social and digital marketing to new levels of measurability, effectiveness and profitability.
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
In compliance with the Tennessee Non-Smokers Protection Act, Sony Music is a smoke-free workplace.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will …
Sony Music Nashville includes three country label operations – Arista Nashville, Columbia Nashville and RCA Records Label Nashville. Enjoy a challenging and creative atmosphere in the music industry! Employees work in downtown Nashville, Tennessee (in “the Gulch” development), and receive outstanding benefits including 401(k) match, medical/dental/life/disability insurance, and generous paid time off per year (including paid holiday time Christmas Day through New Year’s Day).
No relocation expenses will be paid.
Your cover letter is your opportunity to convince us you are the perfect person for this job! Take note to identify any experiences related to the job requirements and the “ideal” candidate described above.
Note: if you have previously applied for a Sony Music Entertainment job and wish to submit a different résumé or cover letter than the one you last used, follow these steps.
* Apply for this job online.
* Click on “Update Profile.” From there, upload a new résumé, or copy and paste a new cover letter. Be sure to click “Update Profile” at the bottom of the page when you’re done.
We communicate with applicants by email. If you don’t receive an email confirming our receipt of your application, please check your spam filter and add us to your “allowed” email list: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.