Sony Music Nashville is searching for a Coordinator of Tickets & Label Operations who will facilitate artist concert ticket and meet & greet requests, maintain artist itinerary reporting, facilitate artist direct and special third party product sales orders and assist Sr. Director Operations with business unit operational activities.
Are you a highly motivated, results-driven individual who wants to be part of a company who recognizes each member as a key contributor to the company’s growth and success?
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
In compliance with the Tennessee Non-Smokers Protection Act, Sony Music is a smoke-free workplace
College educated preferred. High school diploma or GED required
• Previous administrative experience a plus
• Proven success in a position that required the following: attention to detail, developing and setting goals and priorities and meeting deadlines, organizing and combining data elements from multiple sources, and solving problems
• Able to lift 30 pounds
• Ability to work standing for 2 - 4 hours at a time
• Strong computer skills, especially MS Office
• Proven written and verbal communication skills
• Good phone skills and clear speaking voice
• Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
• Ability to remain calm in pressure situations and remain flexible when changes occur
• Most work will be performed during normal business hours. However, occasional evening and weekend hours are required to meet periods of increased work volume, issues with shows/events and operational issues affecting the function of the business unit.
Sony Music Nashville includes three country label operations – Arista Nashville, Columbia Nashville and RCA Records Label Nashville. Enjoy a challenging and creative atmosphere in the music industry! Employees work in downtown Nashville, Tennessee (in “the Gulch” development), and receive outstanding benefits including 401(k) match, medical/dental/life/disability insurance, and generous paid time off per year (including paid holiday time Christmas Day through New Year’s Day).
No relocation expenses will be paid.
Are you the ideal candidate described above that we should add to our team? Apply online at http://jobs-sonymusic.icims.com/ (search for Nashville). Your cover letter is your opportunity to convince us you are the perfect person for this job! Take note to identify any experiences related to the job requirements and the “ideal” candidate described above.
Note: if you have previously applied for a Sony Music Entertainment job and wish to submit a different résumé or cover letter than the one you last used, follow these steps.
* Apply for this job online.
* Click on “Update Profile.” From there, upload a new résumé, or copy and paste a new cover letter. Be sure to click “Update Profile” at the bottom of the page when you’re done.
We communicate with applicants by email. If you don’t receive an email confirming our receipt of your application, please check your spam filter and add us to your “allowed” email list: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.